Circulation Information and Policies
- The CJHS Warrior Library Media Center uses an automated program, Atriumm Book Systems, for circulation of all educational materials and equipment.
- Students may check out up to 2 books at a time for a 3 week period as needed. A fine of 5 cents per school day per book is assessed on overdue books.
- Students with overdue books or fines of .50 cents or more will not be permitted to check out books.
- Library materials are selected to meet the curriculum needs and interests of our students and staff.
- 12 computer stations with internet access and Microsoft Office are available for student use.
- 2 printers are available for student use. Students may print free of charge as long as the printed items are for school assignments. These two printers are not set up for printing images or pictures. They are only for printing text. If students need to print pictures they may do so in the computer lab in room 215.
- Monday 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Tuesday 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Wednesday 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm