cIRCULATION INFORMATION & POLICIES
POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- The CJHS Warrior Library Media Center uses an automated program, Atriumm Book Systems, for circulation of all educational materials and equipment.
- Students may check out up to 2 books at a time for a 3 week period as needed. A fine of 5 cents per school day per book is assessed on overdue books.
- Students with overdue books or fines of .50 cents or more will not be permitted to check out books.
- Library materials are selected to meet the curriculum needs and interests of our students and staff.
- 12 Chrome Boxes are available for student use.
- Printer available for student use. Students may print free of charge as long as the printed items are for school assignments.